Saturday, February 19, 2011

A new day :)

Wow, I am so excited to have finally started a blog---after following or "stalking" other peoples blogs, I have finally created my own!  I am so excited to share some of my ideas with everybody on decorating, life, and being a mom!  Isn't it so exciting that we can come to a place and share all of our ideas like this...it should be really fun! I want to share my inspiration behind this blog, my first daughter Collette!  She is only 3 months old and she has brought so much light to my life.  She has inspired me to start a blog about our relationship in hopes that she may sometime cherish the words I have written to her! 
This first picture just melts my heart, it was taken by Lyssa Hilde Photography, it really captures the bond that I have with her.  I want to keep her safe in my arms...forever.
Now, I have three boys...and they are the light of my life!  The bond between us is tight, so tight, that sometimes they tell me to ease up...but, I know, as they grow older they will one day find a wife that takes my place!  I, believe, daughters need their mothers forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts