Friday, October 18, 2013

What to do when my C-section scarred stomach looks like a front butt!!

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well out there in blogland.!

Things are going good at this crazy house...three boys, a girl, dog...we all all surviving.

Lately, I HAVE BEEN Feeling motivated to start getting healthy!!
I am feeling a little "frumpy"..that might be the right word.

Disclaimer:
This post is not about weight.
It is about my saggy skin, pregnancy belly, and dream to tone it up.
Don't get mad at me for going here..
It is my honest opinion about my belly and if it offends you...
Stop reading here.

If your still reading...Welcome back :)
 I am writing this for all the women out there, who may be feeling a "little frumpy too!"
~A feeling to get healthy & motivated to get in shape.
So many of us are fighting the same battles, we feel "a little broken".
So......
I am trying to get MOTIVATED TO work out..
But, 
I am a little stumped on how to get rid of 
"my front butt"...

Yes, I SAID IT...front butt!!

LET ME PAINT THE PICTURE...hope your not Queasy.
My c-section scar goes up and down MY BELLY
therefore
 dividing my stomach in two halves?
THEREFORE,
a front butt is formed!

Am I the only women in the world who feels their belly looks this way?

I want to start hitting the gym...
"BUTT" 
 I feel like my stomach is hopeless!

Ya, its not VISUALLY appealing I know..
and 
some of you might say who the heck cares???
but,
I DO CARE...
I am truly embarrassed when I change or get in a suit...

Having gone through three pregnancies..
 two c-sections...
 I feel like having "dream abs" is not even a reality!!

How in the world...Can a Girl Even Compete?
LOOK @ THIS GIRLS ABS!!

Did this girl ever have children?
Did she magically have her scars "erased" by photography...
Who is she & can she help get me in shape?

I THINK I NEED MOTIVATION...
I THINK I NEED A TRAINER..

HOW CAN I START MOTIVATING MYSELF?

PLEASE HELP :)

MY "FRONT BUTT" WILL THANK YOU...

a girl can hope...right?

...But, before you Leave my page.
I want you to know you are beautiful.
God Loves us, he Made us this way.
These are our battle scars.

We can be feel "frumpy" or "broken" some days and that's okay..
We will all get their at our own time.
Some of you, probably way soon than me!
If you get there, tell me about it...

Whatever "there" is!

Peace and Love Ladies!



2 comments:

  1. First of all Lady, THERE IS HOPE! I think we all have pregnancy "scars" that impact the way we look at our bodies, and society doesn't help (such as the picture you showed above). As if we don't put enough pressure on ourselves, then we are constantly seeing headlines "this celeb got back into pre-pregnancy shape in 1 month" or "VS model walks the catwalk 2 months after having baby". Insert palm-to-the-forehead here. With that said, I can tell you that while I didn't get back to the shape I "should" be in my head, the four things that helped me the most after my second babe were: CLEAN eating (most important), cross-training (keep your body guessing), running, and STRENGTH TRAINING. If you want to see results, the two most important are in all-caps. I have tons of suggestions if you need them. We ladies need to stick together! :) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 7 (including full term twins) I don't think my belly will ever look the same again. My skin felt like it was tearing with some of my pregnancies and it looks like it. I barely weigh 100 lbs so I don't need to lose weight. I wish there was something I could do to make it look better without surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts