Friday, April 15, 2011

Stripes, Stripes Everywhere :)

Alot of my "blog friends" seem to like the striped hallway in my home, so I thought I would find some more inspiration for everyone!!

....Adding stripes is so much fun and easy!! It makes a plain space--Pop!
**Check out these adorable pictures:
Doesn't this room look so light and airy....I just love it!

I love this look in a boys bedroom...I think I may try this in the twins room :)

Wow, this is beautiful in a kitchen!

I just love the skinny stripes too!
Just a look back @ my hallway...not to bad for first time!

****Well, if you are in the mood for painting during this snowy weekend, try stripes!!!
If you are curious on how I did it...refer back to the "old post" on stripes and the directions are their!!

---Happy Painting :)  Luvs,  Shelby

                   THE ONLY  BLOGSALE ITEM THAT HASN'T SOLD YET .....TIME FOR A
                                                     PRICE REDUCTION:  $10.00 

***MORE BLOGSALE ITEMS TO COME.....Also, check out my Etsy shop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts