Friday, April 8, 2011

A Tour of My Home :)

It has been really fun blogging,  I am loving the feedback from everybody!  It is so fun to decorate...I feel that I have so much I want to change,  but I am going to take it slow :)
I wanted to give you a little tour of our home....

From my front door looking in...

The main Living room...I just love the stone fireplace :)  I need some more ideas on adding a little more spark to this room...but it feels very cozy!  What should I do with the mantel?
Featured above...Our Kitchen---Galley Style; It never looks this clean!


The twins bedroom....I just love the checkers!!
You've all seen the striped hallway :)
Collette's room :)
The "man cave"....
The Master bath....
A little sitting area :)  The old "dining room"....

               Well, that's a little tour of our home----I hope you get some inspiration!!!

Also, Check out my new adventure....I am making hockey stick hooks ($20.00)--they are cute!
   ......................CHECK THEM OUT ON ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/collettemydear

                                             *Have a fun weekend...more stuff for sale soon!
                                                          Luv,   Shelby




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts