Monday, October 14, 2013

In seconds I became the Pajama wearing, bra-less, hair in a mess, jamming to the 90's mother!

Happy Monday!

Today was off to a Rocky Start in the "new temporary pad"...

I didn't sleep well..
so I didn't get up well...

SO...the boys didn't get up well!

So, we MISSED THE BUS...

So...the boys panic and I say NO PROBLEM..I will drive you!

NOW,
Let me paint a picture...
I am in my pjs, 
no bra, 
hair in a mess, 
coffee in hand..
and
Me and my ducklings head to the suburban!

I am secretly praying that I do not run into anyone because I was a scary sight...
but in a few minutes time, I forget about my looks and one of my 
favorite songs from the 90's comes on..

I turn up the song, emmerse myself in the music, and start jamming away as if I am a hot twenty year old again :)

With in Seconds,,,

Jacob SCREAMS, "oh my gosh turn this down people will see you mom.. How embarrassing!"

I say, "Jacob we are five blocks from the school!"

Jacob:" I dont care people will see you mom, please stop! Drop me a few blocks away! Mom, please!"

apparently he was mortified of his
Pajama wearing, bra less, hair in a mess, jamming to the 90's mother!!!

AND AT THE MOMENT..I didn't understand
but then it all came flooding back....
I BECAME THE OLD, 
EMBARRASSING MOTHER...
THE ONE WE ALL HAD!

I quickly turned the music off, dropped him off very quickly, and he scattered away as fast as he could...

Poor Jacob...
Poor Me ...

Am I the only one this has happened to?
Is anyone else out there "uncool" in their child's eyes?

This is all new to me!

Help!!
Luvs,
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts