Saturday, October 12, 2013

Love getting told off by a crazy lady in a minivan :)

happy saturday....

omg!!! what a week :)

It has been crazy!!!

recap of the week:

1. moved all our stuff to the new house...oh ya, except us!

2. moved us and a couple of our "favorite things" to a temporary house for a month 

3. Left our "original rental" which we really, really enjoyed!! Loved eating at the golf course, loved going on the sliding hill, loved that house....and I will miss it :(

4. worked as three different nurses (school nurse, "nurse" teacher, and surgical nurse)

...oh and last but not least...got told off by a crazy lady in a minivian!!!

~AT A STOP IN TRAFFIC, me and a lovely friend were having a one second conversation, and all of a sudden...a crazy women  in a minivan came out of no where and starting yelling at us!!!

It went down like this:

crazy lady:  HONKING HONKING

Me:  "really lady? calm down"

crazy lady to me:
"move you stupid, anorexic b*&^%!"...ya! that was exact.

ME: "well nice to see you to lady, wow!!Classy ;)"

I didn't mind getting told off, a matter fact, for a minute it was kind of exhilarating being in a argument with a crazy women.my heart started racing and my adrenaline was pumping..I wonder if that is how my "dear hubby" feels when I am pms'ing?

ANYWAYS...
SHE REALLY TICKED ME OFF CUZ SHE IS SOOO WRONG
****
 THE ANOREXIC PART IS SOOO WRONG...
she does not know me....
I love food, I love all food...she was way off!!
I eat so much ranch, blue cheese, fat, fried, you name it!!

....I guess all skinny are girls are anorexic now!!

If she would hit where it hurts she would have been better off:
Like: "GO home and clean your house, you bad cleaner!!"

But no, she didn't hurt me at all, cuz in my heart I know I am not a:
"stupid anorexic b*&^!"
...
Prepare before you attack...read my blog...you'll know where it hurts...

What a gal...what a minivan!

Happy Saturday....
Hope you don't run into the crazy lady in a red minivan...
Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts