Thursday, October 10, 2013

Please Excuse the Hairy Legs!

Do you ever feel like you're in a beauty slump?

If so..you are joining me!!

I feel like I can not get motivated to get fit and take care of my looks...

Lately, I been feeling drab!

Usually, I:
..get my hair done regularly
...get my nails done
..buy a couple new shirts
and
..attempt to work out..who am I kidding? (at least walk)

But Lately....
I am in a beauty slump?

...I feel bad for "dear hubby" who probably is disgusted by my hairy legs!!
Sometimes I just say "please excuse the hairy Legs"..
He probably thinks he's sleeping with a porcupine!
Poor, poor dear hubby

..I think that we get so busy with everyday Life...
kids
work
kids
cleaning..yes I do clean!
work
cooking
(blogging..facebooking..lol :)

That we forget to take care of ourselves...

..I look @ my daughter and she has adorable clothes and freshly brushed hair..
...I look at my sons and they are well groomed with awesome looking clothes...

Then, I look at myself in the mirror and I think...
SHELBY SNAP OUT OF IT!

Start working out!
Visit your hair Salon!
and 
Shave those damn legs!!!

In my eyes, my kids come first and unfortunately my looks pay the price...

I am going to get motivated!
Motivated to take care of me!!!

COME ALONG AND LETS MAKE OCTOBER
"SHAVE YOUR LEGS MONTH :)"

J/K in all honesty...I'm going work a little more on trying to take better care of me!
Cuz in the end..
If mama ain't happy aint nobody happy!

Like my facebook page if you support non-shaved legs...kidding
ttps://www.facebook.com/collettis.blogspot?ref=tn_tnmn

Luvs ya guys,
shelby


1 comment:

  1. Haha I know how you feel! Taking time out for myself means getting up an hour before the kids... most of the time I'd rather go for the extra sleep time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts