Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Italians...I just love them :)

Happy Wednesday Everyone..

Oh my goodness...
 Do you ever wake up in the morning feeling soooo excited to cook?

Ya, Me Neither...LOL :)

But, 
I have this friend..she can cook & she is a RIOT!
She's Italian...
(god bless her!)

Did I ever tell you....
 I Love Italians....!!
Hence I Love My Friend...

She is sharing the most amazingly delicious recipes on her facebook page today!

TODAY SHE IS FEATURING

  BAKED PUMPKIN PASTA by Tammy Spelts-Berglund

12 oz. box Penne Pasta
2 tsp. EVOO - (extra-virgin olive oil)
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced
½ tsp dried thyme
1 tsp. dried sage
1 – 15 oz. can of pure pumpkin
1 cup skim ricotta cheese
½ cup water reserved from pasta pot
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400. Cook pasta, according to package, less 2 minutes, and reserve ½ cup of the water when done.

Heat EVOO in large skillet. Sauté onions and garlic for 6 minutes, until softened. Stir in zucchini and herbs, and sauté for 4 minutes.

Stir in canned pumpkin and ricotta cheese. Empty drained pasta plus ½ cup of reserved cooking water into skillet and mix well!

Spoon pasta into 11 x 7 baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 10-15 minutes.

Serves 6!

I am going to try this one and use ALL the ingredients...LOL :)

....Thanks TAMMY for letting me share...
you truly amaze me...!!! 

Another Fun One....

From: The Kneed 4 Speed!
IMPRESS YOUR CHILDREN WITH THIS 
 http://www.theknead4speed.com/2010/10/meatloaf-like-mummy-never-used-to-make/

Don't forget to Like My FB page...
 https://www.facebook.com/collettis.blogspot?ref=hl

Share a fun recipe in the comments if you have a second!
Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts