Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I need to Vent..."You can take those bars and shove them up your tool belt!"


Happy Tuesday....
Hope everyone is having a "spooktacular" day...

My day is off to a ROCKY START courtesy of "Dear Hubby"

BEFORE I VENT...
I WANT TO SHARE one HAPPY THING with you!
Couresty of Southern Living!
Why didn't I think of this..

 Cut a pumpkin in half, hollow it out, fill it with ice, and add some "bottles of fun"

What a fun idea for a Halloween Party!:)


NOW.....
I need to Vent!
I need to vent about "dear hubby"...

...SIDENOTE BEFORE I VENT~
I love dear hubby with all my heart,
He is my everything...
and
...Somedays I truly feel bad for him
.. bad that he has a wife that is so "weird and non-domestic" as me..
....He didn't ask for a life with a wife that is always full of pure chaos..but that is what he got...
and I continually remind him
"there is not a women in this world who could love him more than me"
and I truly believe that...

BUT....

TODAY I WAS IRRITATED BY HIM.
**I may be the only women on the planet who does this...
but, I made bars last night...
Yes, you heard that I made bars...
but I didn't have baking soda on hand so I just made them without...
Ya, you heard me I made them without...
...hence they came out very "not fluffed"...
well they came out "disproportionate"..(how the hell do you spell that)
...and the edges were burnt...

SO THIS MORNING, I WAS having a pleasant morning CUTTING THE BARS FOR MY SON'S LUNCH..
and the edges were completely burnt,
So I cut out the bars leaving the burnt edges...and he said
"most women would probably have a nice cover on the pan and the bars would be cut in nice squares..but not you."

Insert Swear Word..

Well ha!
Apparently I am not "most women"
and you can take those bars and shove them up your tool belt!

Happy Tuesday..off to work I go!
LUVS,
SHELBY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts