Monday, October 7, 2013

This Is My Jake :)

Happy Monday!
Hope everyone is having a Blessed Day...

I want to introduce you to someone very special~my life~
This is my Jake :)
(actually Jacob but he likes Jake)



Jake is my inspiration for my new Journey:
The Journey I have been telling you about:

My Journal:
Enjoying Ice Cream Before Dinner: Scoop by Scoop
Which is Now Available for Viewing :)

Jake is my best buddy...my everything :)
....but we all know some of our sweetest most precious gifts in life are surprises!
In my journal, Enjoying Ice Cream Before Dinner
you follow me through a journey, a journey of fear, courage, and triumph!





Though some of it is very hard to retell..
(like the struggles of prom dressing shopping pregnant, walking across the stage at graduation with a belly)
.....it all comes from a "place of good"

My Hope...
Is that my story will inspire other mothers...
 ..going through their own "difficult journeys"
.. that there is light at the end of all tunnels..and that the light may sometimes be 
THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO YOU!


The first "scoop" or chapter is now available on Amazon Kindle Publishing for 
ninety-nine cents!
(In hopes to raise money to get my book published one day)

*I must warn you...I am not a writer...I am not a editor...I just type from my heart and believe me
THE GRAMMER AND PUNCTUATION IS NOT ALL RIGHT,
I AM CERTAIN..
but it is from a place of honesty and good...if you can see past the mistakes..you will see the message!

If you are interested~this is the Link:
the link is just for scoop 1 & every couple weeks, I will release a new scoop :)
...putting everthing out there at once is hard for me...
I need to take it slow..and believe me 
"some scoops are tastier than others"


*I know in my heart, some will like it, some won't...
not one person may buy it...or read it..
but I have to be BRAVE to help others!!

Love always,
shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts