Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And she couldn't put the dining room back together again :)

HELP ME, I FEEL LIKE IT'S TOO DARK...ANY SUGGESTIONS??
I thought it kind of sounded like Humpty Dumpty :)
....and she couldn't put the dining room back together again!!!

Well, after tearing it apart..I tried to fix the dining room up a little bit...I pulled out my wicker furniture and tried to see if that added a little bit of coziness to a rather blah room---

I STILL need help in this dining room---should I hang some black and whites?
Feels a little more cozy......
I still don't like my other chairs!!


Here are some other random pictures.....
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I WANT MY MANTLE :) Notice the chalkboard (obsessed)

I JUST LOVE THE LOOK OF BLACK AND WHITES!!!
Well, Have a good one.....if you have suggestions for my dining room just leave me a comment!!

Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts