Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wishing I had a window seat....

During the spring time, I just love when the sun comes in the windows and brightens up the house....

I know I would never have time to actually sit at a window seat and read...It would still be super fun to have one--
Check out some of these amazing window seats:
Look at those amazing windows....the pillows are so bright and fun :)

That looks so comfy--"notice the chalkboard wall"

I love the fabric and pillow choices---Lovin' the Drapes!


Wether you can actually sit down and enjoy a window seat or if you would just have one to look at, they would sure be nice to have....every now and then. you just need to sit down and let yourself get lost in thought!

Have a Good Saturday Night;

Luv.
Shelbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts