Monday, April 4, 2011

Sooooo EXCITED about my GOODWILL FIND :)

I ran into Good Will for my weekly visit--however, it has been awhile since I have been there.
I walk to the back of the STORE and my heart starts to race....Oh my goodness-It is the couch I have been saving up for!! I have not saved enough...and there it is, $50.00!! Different slipcover, but same couch!


Here is 399.00 Ikea Ektrop Couch I have been saving for: Want it in Beige!!
HERE IS MY 50.00 GOODWILL COUCH :)


***SAME EXACT COUCH---DIFFERENT SLIPCOVER--I WILL ORDER THE BEIGE SLIPCOVER; WHEN I HAVE SOME EXTRA CASH---BUT FOR KNOW I AM KIND OF DIGGING THE BLACK AND WHITE---I HAVE BEEN SO INTO SHABBY CHIC LATELY; THIS WILL DEFINATELY LIGHTEN UP THE ROOM :)

--I WILL POST MORE PICS WHEN I GET EVERTYHING NICE AND FIXED!!

--YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL FIND @ THE GOOD WILL!!

LUVS,
SHELBY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts