Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I was one of those ladies, the ones that hold up the Grocery Line!

Happy Tuesday Everyone~
So happy to be here blogging with you today!
I have some Super Duper Exciting News to share with you guys today!
It has to do with SAVING MONEY...yes, SAVING MONEY
..Are you ready?
Yesterday, I double coupon-ed and for the first time..
I saved $60.00 on my grocery bill!
Can you guys believe it?
 I was one of those ladies that held up the line with all those coupons.
The register just kept clicking and clicking and clicking..
Subtracting & Subtracting & Subtracting.

I immediately texted a few of my friends to tell them what just happened!
I have always used coupons here and there..
BUT~
I have never taken the time to sit down and coupon match with coupons on-line.
It took some time & organization but overall it was well worth the hour I spent.

Let me share with you my Couponing Strategy:

1. Get the Super One ad in Sunday's paper and Plan Dinners!
(Planned my meals based solely on what was for sale this week)
~Buns, cheese, and fries were on sale, so that means Cheeseburger Night
~Kielbasa was Buy one Get One free so we had that yesterday w/ home made cheesy potatoes
~Garlic Bread was on sale so one night it's Italian

#2. Cut out the Super One Coupons you need!
This is simple stuff, just cut out the coupons you are using!
Don't buy an item just because it has a coupon.
Buy what you think you need!

#3. Download the App: COUPONS
~This app gives you coupons from Manufacturer's and THEY WORK!
~Kellogg's Cereal
~Pizza Rolls
~Go Gurts
..The List goes on and on.


You just hit the "clip button" and then email it yourself!
I CANNOT BELIEVE I NEVER KNEW THIS EXISTED
&
I NEED TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD.
Now...
Match those coupons with your Super One Coupons (or whatever grocery store you use)
~Cartwheel from Target or Wallmart 
AND YOU HAVE DOUBLE COUPONS!!!
 ...Can I get a whoop, whoop followed by a fist pump!

MY EXAMPLE:
My kids love Corn Beef Hash 
Super One has it on sale this week for: $1.99
Coupons app has an additional Hormel coupon: $1.00 off
Corn Beef Hash is Now just .99!!!
That is big saving!!  
I will NEVER pay full price for cereal again!
I got boxes of cereal for .99 also!

I'm sure that there are tons more ways to get even more and more savings..
This is just the beginning for me!
I want to be more cautious and save more at the grocery store.
When I arrive there unprepared and hungry...
it makes for an expensive grocery store trip!!

If you have any advice or suggestions please comment so we can all help each other out!
Share the Joy of Saving.

I'm trying to be a good steward of God's money.
2016 is a year of change for~
If you haven't already checkout my "Exercising resolution" position!
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8283245838551790135#editor/target=post;postID=5346377180284021476;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=10;src=postname 

Change is on the way for me.

Also, don't forget to give us a call for all your siding, roofing, decking, window, door, or roofing needs this Spring!
1-218-744-3350

Happy Tuesday Everyone,
Shelby
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts