Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Check out these homes....Unbelievable :)

I could handle this bedroom....WOW!
I love this Look :)  I May have to add a numbered pillow to my couch!

The above are seen at www.sadieolive.com
Well, I am feeling like I need some inspiration...I was so excited when I happened to come across this amazing blog called:  whatever....you need to check it out...

Here is the sight: http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/

Her house is amazing; check out some of her cool pics!

Looks like this is the kitchen..."chalkboard wall" --Loving it
Looks like before the chalkboard wall...how beautiful is this house!  I feel like I want to lighten up some of my walls in my house now!
Closer Look at the chalkboard wall...How cute is that


Happy Tuesday.....
Love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts