Thursday, March 24, 2011

Does the outside of your home need a facelift? Maybe I can help:)

Well...the home show in Virginia is going on this weekend and it got me thinking....

Does your house need a facelift?  If so, I have some fun ideas for you---

I do, however, have to give "props" to my husband Travis's companies:

If you are looking for siding, windows, or roofing you should call:
Altobelli-Peterson Construction (siding and windows)
or Vertex Roofing (steel Roof)

*If you need help with color or design, I can definately help you out:  I can give you ideas on what colors may look good on your house, or little things...as simple as a new front door--to spark up the look of your home!


Let me show you what they can do for you:

Shown above...is my home---we have steel seamless siding (tan), Anderson windows, and just recently added stone posts---I think stone adds such a nice, new look to any home!

*One inexpensive way I felt made my house look better was the clear storm door...It added some newness to our home!

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICTURES OF SEAMLESS SIDING:  You can also check out my husband's website:  www.altobellipeterson.com---Travis is awesome about helping anyone out!



If your unsure of colors or types...Just send me a message mycollette@gmail.com --I can give you some friendly advice :)


Just a better picture of the stone work and front door....stone work is a great way to add value to a home!

MAYBE YOU NEED NEW WINDOWS:  Travis sells Anderson Windows!


Windows are a great way...to bring in extra light...and make any room look new and fresh :)

LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:  ROOF
Travis, has recently taken on a new business called VERTEX ROOFING;  his roofs are steel and they are amazing--check some out!


So, OVERALL, you have alot of awesome options to spruce up your home---

Feel free to email me with any questions regarding siding, windows, or roof design--I can help with colors, design, or any thing you need---maybe it's just one window or one door---maybe you just need a little stone to add spark--

www.altobellipeterson.com
www.vertexroofing.com
or me @ mycollette@gmail.com

SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED SOMEONE TO HELP GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS :)
I CAN DO THAT :)

Stop by the home show and see us!
Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts