Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Blog Sale Items....and My window boxes need Love :)

Wow, it is a beautiful day....I just took Collette for a walk and I am only blogging for a short time, because I need to be back outside!
                                                           BLOG SALE :)


BUT, I have some exciting Blog Items for Sale that would look great on somebodies porch or deck :)
**They need either a paint job, fresh stain, or just a cute chair cushion!!


I paid 100.00/piece....I will sell for 40.00 Each :)....One awesome thing is:  you don't have to put them together!! 


**** I am putting my whicker furniture out of front that is why I am selling them :)



**They have withstanded many seasons...they look really cute in the summer, fall, and spring :)
                           If interested email me or facebook: mycollette@gmail.com


                 ON A DIFFERENT NOTE.....my WINDOW BOXES need some LOVE!!!


...Check out these sad looking window boxes!



***If you are looking for a way to cheer up your windows add window boxes, they are super fun to plant!!!!


Well...I am going to go outside and play now---
Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts