Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You just never know what you will find in the alley :)




....Well, you never know what you will find in an alley? 


*** My mom happen to be driving down her alley and she said this window pane was just laying by the dumpster--as she was telling me this my heart started to pitter/patter!!


This is my mom and I's conversation:


Mom:  "Shelby, there was a window pane in perfect condition in our alley by the dumpster!...Don't you collect those and make chalkboards with them?"

Shelby:  "YES, DIDN'T YOU GRAB IT? "(As my heart starts racing :)


Mom:  "No, I wasn't sure if you wanted it. It is still there.!! Do you want me to get it for you?"


Shelby:  YES!!! RIGHT NOW, BEFORE IT IS GONE!!


Mom:  "I will, calm down!! :)"


**To make a long story short....it is now in my possession and I plan on making an awesome chalkboard out of it!! 


...I guess you just never know what your "mom" will find in the alley :)  If you would like to be the new owner of this "soon to be chalkboard"...send me a facebook message or email me @
mycollette@gmail.com and I can customize it for you!!


ON A TOTAL DIFFERENT NOTE....DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THESE TABLES......






These don't look like they would be too complicated to make if you had an old one!!  Just paint it blue!


TOTALLY OFF THE TOPIC.....IF YOU HAVE TIME CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING BLOG ABOUT A FAMILY'S ADOPTION OF TWINS IN ETHIOPIA IT IS BEYOND INSPIRATIONAL! THEIR FAITH IN THE LORD HAS KEPT THEM GOING THROUGHOUT A LONG ADOPTION PROCESS :)
HERE IN THE LINK:   http://www.gusandlula.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts