Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer 2011 To Do List--Fun to do with Kids :)

Oh, it feels good to blog again; life has been super busy with the baby and I started school again!  I am finishing up my Bachelors this August, from College of St. Scholastica.  So, yes, I dropped off the face of the planet for a while--Thanks to all those who said they missed my blog!

I found this super fun idea on the blog called, Whatever---she made a 2011 Summer To Do List and I loved it so much I made one too...it looks nothing like this, but "it is what it is"...my new saying for life!!





Her ideas are so cool...Now, check out my refrigerator version...I used a chalkboard magnet and some chalk paint!

Some of the ideas are..."waffle wednesday", Dance under the stars, paint our faces, find an ice cream truck, and doughnuts at night!! 

I recommend doing this fun activity with the kids...they will love it!

Luvs,
Shelby

1 comment:

Popular Posts