Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flavored Water Recipe~Simply "fruitful"~and a Double Dare!!


Hey Thursday Bloggets..Hope all is well in "blogland"
I took a day off and I missed you guys :)

Today I am feeling in the "lets get fit" mood because my lady friends and I are going for a quick run, I mean jog, who I am fooling fast walk tonight! ;)

In honor of exercise day~my dear hubby double dogged dared my to post my most embarrassing workout pic~here it is :) I don't give a care~we all silly working out!

I had to post this~the most embarrassing picture I have ever taken! I was testing out this bike~and you had to wear a helmet~my dear hubby took my picture!

Wether its walk, bike, or run...it feels great to get outside and get some fresh air!!

I found this amazing Recipe on Pinterest and I had to share it with you!

Follow the link and you can get the recipes for these amazing drinks@


~All Citrus
~Rasperry Lime
~Watermelon Rosemary
~Blackberry Sage
~Pineapple Mint


Directions for the Raspberry Water~Courtesy of www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water

Raspberry Lime Flavored Water (beautiful color and mildly tart) -- Quarter 2 limes; with your hands, squeeze the juice into the jar, then throw in the squeezed lime quarters. Add raspberries. Press and twist with a muddler to release some of the juices (don't pulverize the fruit). Fill the jar with ice, then add water to the top. Stir, cover, and refrigerate.

Let me know if you try them!!



Hope you guys like it~
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelby, I tried messaging you back on Facebook and it won't let me. Did you change your FB? Message me so I can message you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts