Thursday, May 9, 2013

...Just Rearrange It :) I promise it will help!!!

Happy "Thirsty" Thursday Bloggets :)

I was thinking...very funny, yes I think!!

*I feel that most decorating frustration comes from not knowing where to put our own furniture pieces~
**Simple ReArranging Can Transform a Room :)
It's an inexpensive way to make changes and completely change the look of a room!

I WANT TO HELP OUT MY "BLOGGETS"

***I AM HERE FOR YOU!!!...IF YOU EVER NEED SOME ADVICE JUST SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE TROUBLEd ROOM AT:
 mycollette@gmail.com & I can try to send you a little suggestion on moving furniture!!

*Not to say that you will like it~but I am pretty good at moving furniture around!! :)

**Some times Just adding One Adorable piece to the mix can Change Wonders!!!

Love These Pieces from Pottery Barn & Pier One!!!!



I have this in my current Living Room...Love, Love!

Sooo Cute!!


ALSO $20 TARGET GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY ENDS 5/12/13 @ 7:00
TO ENTER:
1. FOLLOW MY BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT
OR 
2.  LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE, SHARE LINK, AND COMMENT!



Peace & Luv Ladies in Blogland, Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts