Thursday, February 19, 2015

..I'm a Fit bit failure..I have a new name for my Fit Bit!

Today I am feeling like a failure, a fit bit failure!! :(

On Valentines Day "Dear hubby" surprised me with the most awesome present, a FIT BIT.
I was beyond excited that he took the time to pick out something special for me on the day of Love!

Picture courtesy of www.snhblog.com

This device monitors your heart rate, how many steps you take a day, how many flights of stairs you walk, calories, sleep and much more!
You simply type in your height and weight and it calculates your "GOAL" for the day!!
My goal according to this "device" is 10,000 steps a day!

Wow, I thought, this is a good goal, I can easily accomplish!!!!
....well that "fit bit" or whatever she calls herself is not right. I can barely accomplish half that a day!!!!

This "fit bit" has turned into my arch enemy. I wear "her" around my wrist and it is like a competition between me and her! It's almost as though she is laughing at me all day!

"You only did three flights of stairs today Shelby"
"You only burned this many calories Shelby"
"Your steps were only 4,000"

She pretty much is calling me Lazy and to be honest GAME IS ON between her and I!!


She does NOT know that I once ran a 5K dressed as a Turtle up a ski hill and endured
FIRE
BLASTING WATER
ICE
BARBED WIRE
AND
ELECTROCUTION

~this Fit Bit is going DOWN
and 
MY GAME IS ON!

sincerely,
Shelby 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts