Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I need a little excitement in my life :)

Sometimes my house feels like it needs a little excitement or spark....my decorating ideas get boring and I need to mix it up a little bit!  I found a couple ways to add some excitement---
Are you kidding...a slide in the house---way too fun!! Wouldn't your kids just die from excitement!
These pictures were from the blog:  Decore Allure; featured on the Tator Tots and Jello blog....what a fun idea!

Now, look at what this lady did to spice up her chairs...she added some ruffle and used a potato sack--.from the blog Northwest Hospitality :)


Does your kitchen table need a little spunk...check out these napkins on etsy: everydayuses! Aren't these so happy looking...it would totally add color to any dull kitchen--
Decorate using scrabble letters...that would be easy and cheap: Send your hubby a message "I love you" on the kitchen counter...
Set some on your mantel or on a frame: featured on blog: not so shabby :)
Well... I hope I gave you some inspiration to spice up your home....
Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts