Sunday, September 23, 2012

Addin' a little barn yard fun to the new house!

I just love the look of these barn doors


Loving the look of the White..with the dark floors!!

This is very cool...adding a little chalkboard paint!


Good Sunday Morning Everyone :) Here I am sippin' some coffee and looking up barn doors on pinterest--while the children watch morning cartoons and hubby is off working on the new house (which I am very thankful for).....my idea of a wonderful Morning!!

....Anyways, I wanted to show you guys what I am thinking about adding in our new home...but, I believe this idea can be added to any kind of home (almost better in an older home)...anyone could do this...I just need to figure out how!

I just can't believe I have to start making decisions all over again; should be fun, but I am a little nervous to start over....One thing is for sure---I am missing decorating and I can't wait to get my hands on this new house!!! A matter of fact, I am bringing a pumpkin there to decorate the yard!!
(LOL)

Happy Sunday...Have a blessed day!!!

LUVS<
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts