Monday, September 24, 2012

Just "pinning" around :) Happy Monday!

What a fun boy's room....look at the ladder to the loft :)  

Remember the Barn doors yesterday; in this picture they use it to hide the TV!

This is kind of my plan for House #2; open concept!!

...Happy Monday Everyone....it was such a beautiful day today! Took Collette & the boys for a walk (Charley, my goldendoodle, literally walked me...cars were driving by staring at me), then took Andrew to hockey, made dinner (or bought McDonalds :)...cleaned...now just "Pinning" around!!

Charley, when he was a pup,  (We "wuf" you!)..Now he is huge!


..Wanted to share with you some of my favorite pins from the week...I love PINTEREST..if you haven't been on there, you should check it out...you can follow me...my name is "my collette" on pinterest.



...Until tomorrow...Luvs, Shelby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts