Saturday, September 8, 2012

Starting all over again.....I am crazy!

Here we are again...Starting a New Journey

Closing the Door to House #1....................




and Looking forward to Starting on a New Path.....





Wow, it has been a super long time since I blogged...on my last blog post I didn't know what the plan was for our future residence!  Now we know--our house sold and here we are---building House #2!!  I can't believe it--the crazy thing..just up one block up from where are old house was!  Sounds funny right?  


I have to say that when we built I was 21 and my husband was 23 years old, we had only  one son...I didn't know exactly what I needed in a home or how many children we would End up having...


Here we are today with three boys and one girl...who would have guessed?  A couple things I wanted to make sure to add to House #2 was!

*More Room for HOCKEY BAGS...stinky hockey bags (a.k.a Big Mudroom), 







*More room for all the FOOD we eat (a.k.a Pantry :)

I absolutely love this pantry...this door is a so awesome...I love the antiqued look...
This is from the blog:  The house of Smiths.com




*Bedrooms upstairs (a.k.a not right next to the living room)


*Laundry up stairs with the bedrooms (a.ka. out of the way so all my visitors don't see it)--I always have at least four loads sitting out :)


..This from Design Sponge.com:




So here we are, starting HOUSE #2....I am excited to begin the Journey--scared, but Ready!!  


I hope you guys Join ME for My New building Experience---


"A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with LOVE and Dreams"


Luvs,

Shelby











No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts