Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day :)

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend~
I'd like to take a moment to thank all those who currently serve and have served our country~and those who have died protecting us..GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!!
*I feel blessed to live in this amazing country!!







A Mommy Oath :)
I feel like I didn't do a good job talking to the kids about Memorial Day and what it means this year..
 
so in a little while~me and the kiddos are going to take a ride to the cemetery and take a moment to honor all those who serve and have served our country!

Sometimes our life gets so hectic..I often forget to stop and realize what is truly important!
 
*So to all who serve and have served for our country...
may God Bless You and Your families!!
 
We thank you,
Shelby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts