Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun Idea From a Friend~Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats! Plus we have the Winners of the Ello Water Bottles!

Happy Monday Y'all!

What a beautiful Sunny Day :)
I have to go back to work after a nice week off!

Super, Super Excited to share with you a Fun Idea from my friend:

Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Picture & Idea Courtesy of:
Tara Lamppa

They don't seem to complicated~
I think even I may even be able to pull this one off :)


To Make:
* Use the Regular Rice Krispie Recipe 
....but instead of white Marshmellows 
*she bought colored marshmellows that are in stores for season :)
*Instead of spreading in pan~spray your hands with a little Pam and form balls!
*Decorate with green and black frosting!!

How Adorable are those?
Thanks so much Tara L.

www.cornerhouseblog.com
Love the look of this :)  A little Halloween flare to a FALL LOOK :)
Do You have an Idea to share~email me and share you idea with the viewers:

One of my favorite Fall Pictures~We just set out a hay barrel and added some pumpkins...I loved getting the kids to sit on it and pose :) Super easy adding a little "Halloween Fun" to a yard!

Whoop, Whoop...
We also have two winners for the Ello Water Bottles:
1. Karen Poupard 
&
2. Joni Moore

Don't forget to go to my facebook page and Like it :)


HAPPY MONDAY :)
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts