Tuesday, October 1, 2013

If I Were Proper

If I Were Proper....
By: Me (Shelb-a-roo)




If I were Proper I would:

 Always be dressed to the "t"...with my hair perfectly done & my outfit just right...not a wrinkle in sight!

 I would say excuse me every time I burp, toot, or sneeze...and always say please!

 My House would be clean all the time...you could show up anytime!

I would never ever be late...and I would show up looking great!

I would bring homemade cookies and meals to every place I go...always putting on a wonderful show!

 I would bring fresh cookies to my new neighbors & greet them with smiles...letting them know I'm with in miles!

 I would iron my children's underwear and socks too...never forgetting my husbands too!

 I would mind my manners and not speak my mind~always being perfectly kind!

 I'd be the most perfect mother on the street and my life would be complete!

But Guess What!

I'M NOT PROPER....
So those things do not apply to me ;)

But, if you need a friend or a shoulder to cry on...I'll be the one you can rely on!

You have me!! :)

Happy Tuesday,
Shelby

like me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/collettis.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts