Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Purple Haired Pregnant Women & Her Best Friend


Happy Wednesday Bloggets...
I just got home from a nice breakfast with a friend & then I am off to work...

I really Need a Laugh Today & I thought you might like one too...

Have you ever seen a purple haired, pregnant women with heals?

Well Now You Have...


Me and my bestie @ Lady Gaga Concert 2010

I hope you get a Laugh Too...That is My Goal!!

On another note...
If you are looking for something "crafty" to do today...to make you feel "Martha Like.."

Check out this Cute:

"Fall Bucket List"

Could not find the original link to this...sorry

.......Thought it was a super fun Idea :)
and I am confident I will cross off every single one....

Okay I'm lying...

Peace and Luv Peeps,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts