Sunday, October 27, 2013

I had a Martha Moment...Mark this one in the books :)

Happy Sunday Everyone...
Hope everyone is having a spooooktacular Sunday....
 I admit it:
I acted like Martha this week.
can you guys believe it?
It was very interesting..
.but all in all it didn't come out as a total disaster!
 
I tried something new this week :)
I made the dear children...
..Pumpkin Belgium waffles
(these are as basic as Rice Krispies & if I can handle them...I know you all can!)
 
The Ingredients:
*Beligiam Waffle mix (just add water kind..I don't get all fancy)
*Orange food coloring
(..I used Red & Yellow BECAUSE  Red & Yellow=Orange! lol)
*Syrup
*Whipping cream
and as a side...
*heat in the microwave bacon
 (if you are really talented you can fry yours)
 
 
 
Now:
*Make the waffle mix and stir in the food coloring
or have your three year old mix it in her most expensive shirt...argh!! Not smart!
 
*Make the Waffle in the "waffle maker"..Yes, I have a waffle maker...LOL!
And...
Bam.....
A pumpkin Belgian waffle "homemade" for your Lovely Children!


.I added the bacon as a stem & whip cream as the face
BUT YOU COULD GET REALLY FANCY AND ADD...
~blueberries, strawberries, bananas, chocolate chips
anything to fancy it up a little!!
 
They sure were scrumptious...
and the kids seemed fairly impressed with my efforts!
 
Well hope you enjoyed the Martha Tutorial...
Come back anytime for more "helpful hints"
Ha! That was funny :)
 
Have a bootiful afternoon!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts