Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Moms are the glue that holds the family together & We "set the tone" for our home.

Happy Wednesday Morning....
Hope everyone is having a blessed morning!!!
 
I am happy to report mornings have been going a little more smoothly @ the new  residence...
Not perfect, not good, but better and better is a start...
 
We have been trying to
*Wake up earlier
*Setting out their stuff the night before
I am trying to keep the yelling to a minimum...
 
...In all honesty,
 I have been praying to be better...
to act better as a mom
and wife...
I know in my heart God Will help me...
 
...I don't want to be the crazy mother who yells and screams in the morning..
That is not me.
If I can control myself in public and at work
I certainly should be able to hold it together @ home.
I don't want to the negative in my childrens life...I want to be the positive...
 
 

 
What things Do you need to work on in your home?
I am sure you are all more controlled then me....
but until we honestly admit our faults it is hard to become better...
 
Ask yourself...
Do we lift our husbands up?
Do we support and respect them?
Do we support our children?
Do we lift them up and encourage?
 
If you answer yes to all of those...awesome!
but, if you are like me and need to continually work on all those I am with you...
 
Moms are the glue that holds the family together and we "set the tone" for our home...
 
What kind of tone are we setting in our home?
 
Be the love, be the light, be the happiness....
 
Luvs, Shelby
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts