Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's always Moms Fault!

Happy Wednesday Morning Bloggets :)
 
..hope all is pleasant in blogland...
 
...Life was not pleasant here this morning..
....A matter of fact..It was a screaming match!!!
 
*The children did not want to get up.
*The boys could not find their underwear
*brothers were fighting
*Collette was crying
*Andrew decided to do his homework with a calculator last night, therefore, not showing his work
 
BUT, NONE OF IT WAS THERE FAULT...
It was Mine...All Mine :)
...why didn't I do the laundry
...why wasn't the underwear right where it should be without looking in a basket
...why didn't I make sure his homework was right
..why didn't I put them to bed early so the morning would run smoothly...
...it's always moms fault :)
 
BUT MOM WAS BUSY...
Here is a surprise for you...
MOM WORKS..
Yes, mom works too...!!
How do you think she pays for that hockey stick your using...
or the Ipod that is in your ears :)
plus...
~mom was making dinner
~mom was bringing dad dinner
~mom was picking kids up from school
~running them to hockey four different times
~mom was CLEANING EVERYTHING ELSE!!
argh!! I'm bitter!!
 
I envy the houses where mornings are pleasant ;)
Where the children happily get up,
get dressed,
 brush their teeth,
 grab their supplies
and enjoy the fresh breakfast that is served at the kitchen table....
"with Love of course"
 
...that is not us....
I want it to be...
I want peace here...
I will try, I will try harder...
I will GET UP EARLIER....
all of the sake of mothers every where...

We Must Stay Strong Together...We must stay United :)

With all this love...
Let's giveaway another Lunch box Love set...

Just like my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/collettis.blogspot?ref=hl
or
Like the post :)


 

Luvs ya,
Shelby
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts