Monday, October 21, 2013

~I made a Roast! If it came put together, Does that still count?:)

Happy Monday!
 
Hope all is well in blogland~
We are all "Hanging in there" at the temporary pad....
 
Exciting News To Report:
Tonight I made a Roast...
 
Yes, a Roast...
..Unfortunately not by hand...
~It came put together :)
From SuperOne...Does that still count?!!
The Al Capone Roast
 
 
It's looking Scrumptious...
 
..According to Package (Lol)..
It has...
Peperroni, motzarella, olives, and some others things....
All I had to do was put it the oven...
35 mins a pounds :)
 
Don't you LOVE when things come "prepared" for you...
 
Wether you are working at a job all day or working as a stay at home mom...
It is so nice to have a plan 4 supper!!
 
My Goal is To Plan My Dinners...
I feel the biggest arguments are centered around dinner...
what are we having?
I don't like that?
You didn't plan anything?
I'm starving?
What did you all day?
 
So.....
I am trying this thing where I try to plan my meals for the week:
 
 
Shelb-a-roo's Weekly Plan :)
Sunday Night: We had Cheeseburger Soup
Monday Night: Al Capone Roast & Potatoes
Tuesday: Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Left Overs :)
Thursday: Breakfast for Supper (Belgium Waffles & bacon)
&
Friday~we are going out!!
 
Sometimes just a little planning adds a lot of simplicity to the craziness of life...
and in my world...
LIFE IS CRAZY..
a good crazy!
 
If you guys want to check out a fun blog go to this link..
 
She gives amazing ideas on ways to stay organized, plus she gives a awesome home tour...
Unreal!!
 
Don't forget to like my facebook page...
 
Peace and Luv always,
Shelby
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts