Sunday, March 23, 2014

How Can I get my Own Husband to Hire Me?

This coming Weekend is the Annual Home & Boat Show at the Miners Building In V-town!
I am Going out of my element.
BY CHOICE.
I have been begging & begging "Dear Hubby"
to let me help work his booth at the Home show this year.
a matter of fact I have been begging him to let me work for him on my days off..
I am a part time RN in surgery & I love that job so much..

BUT, I AM VERY INTRIGUED...
This may sound weird but I have a huge, 
almost annoyingly huge 
interest in working for him on my days off..
However..
HE IS HESITANT TO HIRE ME!

I totally get it. It would be hard to have your wife working with you all the time.
Especially me, who is completely ADHD and jumps from one thing to another
and
why ruin a good thing...right?

BUT...
I told him that I have a lot I COULD DO to help...
He remains hesitant.

I HAVE THIS FEELING...
and it is just a feeling...
(not completely confident in the statement)..
I JUST BELIEVE...
 that other women out there 
WOULD maybe appreciate 
"this gal's perspective"
When considering purchasing Siding & windows.

They could say something Like:
"Could you send your dear wife over to help me pick out a color"
"Does your "dear wife" have any good suggestions for the outside of my house!"

Not every female Is born with a knack for design
Like...
What COLOR siding goes well?
Would adding stone or shakes to a house add a personal touch?
Does this window go well here?
Just plain old
"Design Element"
QUESTIONS :)

And I am not asking "dear hubby" to let me sell for him...
HE HAS AN AWESOME TEAM OF SALES PEOPLE
but...
I just want to be there in case women or men need some help in this department..

YOU ALL KNOW I LOVE THIS TYPE OF STUFF...

So, I continue to ask myself this question:
"Can I get my own Husband to hire me?"
What do you guys think?....
*Would you ever trust me to help you pick out siding or windows?
OR
would you going running out the back door..

For those of you who don't know the business I am referring to it is

Altobelli Peterson Construction
(He sells ABC Seamless Siding & Renewal By Anderson Windows)

If you need any siding or windows call him
&
ASK FOR ME!
LOL ;)
SHELBY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts